Commercial employee internal serviceWebmaster
CADexpress BV is a well-known CAD webshop within the Dutch Autodesk CAD market. CADExpress is part of ICN Group, a strong growing and creative organization operating at home and abroad and also an Autodesk Gold Partner. We specialize in the online sale of, among other things, soft- and hardware solutions for the construction and mechanical engineering market.
Currently we have room for expansion in our team and therefore we are looking for a
Commercial employee office / (technical) web shop
Will you join our team as a commercial employee? Do you enjoy having a lot of phone contact with customers and advising them in the Autodesk CAD industry? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least a MBO level 4 diploma (commercial direction)
- You have affinity with Autodesk software, and/or hardware sales
- You already have several years of experience in a commercial environment and in processing commercial administration
- You are accurate in producing quotations
- You are available 32 – 40 hours per week
What will you do?
- Selling the product verticals of Autodesk, HP, 3d Connexion from our webshop.
- Advising customers on our products. Upon potential interest in services, schedule appointments for ICN Solutions’ account managers.
- Maintain and expand contacts and relationships of CADExpress.
- Processing and managing quotations. This includes calling after quotes on agreed-upon dates and handling them upon order acquisition.
You will take care of the total administrative processing, from sending email documentation to order confirmation and keep this in the database.
- Managing the renewal subscription installbase of CADExpress.
- You are the first point of contact for the company and try to speak to the customer in the best possible way. In case of questions from the customer, you try to solve them and, if necessary, forward them to the right person within the organization. In doing so, you keep an eye on the status and check whether the customer’s questions are answered within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintaining the customer database by processing data and registering customer contacts in the database.
- Monitoring payment behavior and checking open items with customers.
- Supporting promotions created by the marketing department.
- Generating leads or following up on leads offered by calling and processing them.
- Maintaining contacts with the various distributors.
- Monitoring and maintaining the web shop.
You will be given a high degree of autonomy to schedule your work as effectively as possible according to your own commercial judgment. You will be accountable to the Sales Manager in this regard. At the start of the position you will receive a proper induction program and explanation of the services and products within our organization.
Working at CADexpress
But of course it’s not just about what you have to offer us. After all, why would you want to work at CADExpress? What do we have to offer you?
Of course, good working conditions. But more importantly, we offer you a challenging job at a fun company. In this position there is a lot of room for own initiative and personal development. And all this within a friendly, informal atmosphere where the customer comes first.
CADExpress is a burgundian, cozy company in the always bustling ‘s-Hertogenbosch. It is part of ICN Group. This is a group of companies that provides solutions for design and architecture firms, consultants, manufacturing companies and contractors in optimizing design and production processes, setting up IT infrastructure and increasing the knowledge level of employees. Quite a mouthful. In short, we specialize in architectural, mechanical and civil engineering business environments.
Ready to apply?
Can you express your ambition in this position? Then respond quickly a send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Franklin Baumgarten.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.