What is Autodesk Fusion 360?
Fusion 360 is specifically designed for product developers. Autodesk's advanced software package lets designers and engineers create 3D designs and simulations. The simulations ensure that designs are checked for errors and thus the failure costs of a project can be minimized. In addition, the tool offers the possibility of working entirely in the cloud. This will ease collaboration with all team members within the project and optimize productivity.
What tools does Fusion 360 have?
Fusion 360 features many tools for product developers. You can find the most notable and used tools in the overview below.
- A comprehensive set of 3D modeling tools for the most accurate designs.
- Choice of more than 50 different file types for export and import.
- Data management and collaboration is done through a project dashboard so your team never loses track.
- Advanced simulation tools to check your product designs for errors.
- The ability to edit existing parts directly through the integrated CAD/CAM tools.
- Never lose your files again or have an outdated version of a model due to storage in the Cloud.
- Advanced features for production, this could include plasma cutters, water jet lasers and milling.
Why buy Autodesk Fusion 360 from CADexpress?
CADexpress has more than 20 years of experience in providing Autodesk products and has Fusion 360 experts who can offer you customized advice. With our wide network of clients and experience, we are confident we can make the right recommendation for any project. Would you like to receive more information about Autodesk Fusion 360 or would you like to get in touch with one of our experts? Then contact us without obligation via our helpdesk.