Download, install and activate SketchUp plugin SU Podium 2.6Webmaster
First, download the appropriate version for your operating system from this page: Download SU Podium V2.6
. The download appears with the extension .rbz. If you have never installed SU Podium before, you can do so through SketchUp's Extension Manager. If you already have an older version of SU Podium installed, you need to uninstall it first. After uninstalling it, you can follow the steps below:
- If so, open SketchUp first.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager (in older versions: Window > Extension Manager)
- Click on the 'Install Extension' button
- Navigate to the download folder and choose the .rbz file.
SU Podium V2.6 licenses contain 18 digits and begin with PD. SU Podium starts with a trial version if you have not installed it before. You activate a purchased license in the following way:
- Copy the license code from the confirmation email
- Open SketchUp
- Go to Extensions > SU Podium V2.6 > License
- Paste the copied license into the panel
- Click on 'Activate'
- Exit SketchUp
You can now get started with SU Podium!