New: ReCap Pro 2024Webmaster
News | April 13, 2023
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2024 is now available. This version again comes with many new features and improvements. Below we summarize the changes and new features.
New features and improvements in ReCap Pro 2024
Linear function extraction:
Now you can define, refine and extract linear function elements from point cloud data in the ReCap Viewer. New tools allow you to define the shape and path of linear objects (for example, curbs and gutters) within point cloud data. Once defined, the function uses cloud points to trace the path of the function.
Scan and scan data enhancements:
Several improvements have been made to improve scanning and scan data processing. You can now use:
- Comprehensive classification management and automatic ground classification for all types of scans;
- Support for importing Faro premium scans;
- Faro scans with enhanced RealView quality.
User interface and performance improvements:
In addition, there are more various improvements to be found in ReCap:
- Improved user experience with Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Comprehensive classification management and automatic ground classification for all scan types.
- Improved instructions in workflow for publishing and scanning to mesh.
- Improved stability when importing Faro *.fls files and Leica *.prj files.
- Support for Autodesk Desktop Connector version 16.
ReCap Pro 2024 available now
Are you excited about the new features and want to get started right away? Then order ReCap Pro 2024 in our webshop now and get the latest version immediately.